AXEL / XTiger XML documentation
Updated for v1.3.x
- Tutorial: creating editable web pages with AXEL
- Executive Summary for XTiger XML authors
- How to write XTiger XML document templates for AXEL version 1 ?
- User's manuel
- AXEL users's manual
- XTiger XML language specification
- This is the XTiger XML language specification (external link).
- Howto plugins
- This document describes the plugin API. Plugins are classes that implement a primitive editor associated with a primitive data type (e.g. 'text', 'content', 'select', etc.).
- Howto filters
- This document describes the filter architecture. Filters are easy to write object classes that extend AXEL primitive editor plugins.
- Integrator's guide
- A FAQ document targeting at developers that want to use AXEL in their Web application.
Not yet updated
- Howto photo plugin
- This document describes the 'photo' primitive editor plugin. This editor can be used to upload photos inside a template. It requires a server-side counterpart to manage received photo files.
- Howto link plugin
- This document describes the 'link' primitive editor plugin. This editor can be used to edit link text and address. The handle only shows the link text, it triggers a lens showing the text and the address when selected.
- Howto video plugin
- This document describes the 'video' primitive editor plugin. This editor can be used to edit YouTube URLs. The handle shows a YouTube video player, it triggers a lens showing the video URL when selected.